Gourmet Baked Goods

http://citrusspicebakery.com (801) 923-4117 citrusspicebakery@gmail.com

Custom wedding and party cakes, cupcakes, sugar cookies, and French macarons.

All my products are made to be the most delicious you've ever eaten! Painstakingly tested recipes, innovative baking techniques, and the very best ingredients set them apart. Premium chocolates, Madagascar vanilla beans, real butter, fresh fruit, and premium toasted nuts.

Everything I make is from scratch, including my fondant, sugar paste and modeling chocolate.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hibiscus Wedding Cake

This weekend I got to make a really fun wedding cake.


This was a strawberries and champagne cake covered in my homemade vanilla fondant.  Each hibiscus flower was hand cut and placed on the cake.  The bamboo borders were hand sculpted out of fondant and painted with food dye.  


The wedding couple also had cupcakes to go with their wedding cake; 2 dozen each of four flavors: chocolate peppermint, chocolate peanut butter, vanilla raspberry, and vanilla salted caramel.  I hand sculpted the blossoms on top out of modeling chocolate, with silver sugar dragees for the centers.

I love knowing that my cakes are part of someone's special day, and that the guests will be able to enjoy a truly delicious and unique dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment