Gourmet Baked Goods

http://citrusspicebakery.com (801) 923-4117 citrusspicebakery@gmail.com

Custom wedding and party cakes, cupcakes, sugar cookies, and French macarons.

All my products are made to be the most delicious you've ever eaten! Painstakingly tested recipes, innovative baking techniques, and the very best ingredients set them apart. Premium chocolates, Madagascar vanilla beans, real butter, fresh fruit, and premium toasted nuts.

Everything I make is from scratch, including my fondant, sugar paste and modeling chocolate.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Welcome Claryssa!


My sister-in-law, Stephanie, had a new baby girl! I made them this chocolate salted caramel cake to celebrate. It has three layers of chocolate cake, filled with caramel Swiss meringue buttercream, caramel drizzle, and sea salt. The cake is covered in homemade vanilla fondant and decorated with modeling chocolate hearts, ribbon, and bow.

I used my brother-in-law's facebook post, announcing their new daughter, Clarissa, to verify the spelling for the cake. When I gave them the cake, I was told that he had spelled it wrong on facebook, so it was also wrong on the cake! In any case, she is adorable! Welcome to the world, Claryssa!

No comments:

Post a Comment