Gourmet Baked Goods

http://citrusspicebakery.com (801) 923-4117 citrusspicebakery@gmail.com

Custom wedding and party cakes, cupcakes, sugar cookies, and French macarons.

All my products are made to be the most delicious you've ever eaten! Painstakingly tested recipes, innovative baking techniques, and the very best ingredients set them apart. Premium chocolates, Madagascar vanilla beans, real butter, fresh fruit, and premium toasted nuts.

Everything I make is from scratch, including my fondant, sugar paste and modeling chocolate.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Pigs in the Mud Cake


My friend asked me if I could sculpt some pigs for her, to recreate a "pigs in the mud" cake that's been circling around the internet. I made them out of modeling chocolate, and thought they were so cute, I made a second set of pigs to put on my step-dad's birthday cake that weekend. The original cake was chocolate, but my step-dad does't care for chocolate. He loves peanut butter, though, so I made him a vanilla cake with raspberry jam and peanut butter Swiss meringue buttercream.

No comments:

Post a Comment