Gourmet Baked Goods

http://citrusspicebakery.com (801) 923-4117 citrusspicebakery@gmail.com

Custom wedding and party cakes, cupcakes, sugar cookies, and French macarons.

All my products are made to be the most delicious you've ever eaten! Painstakingly tested recipes, innovative baking techniques, and the very best ingredients set them apart. Premium chocolates, Madagascar vanilla beans, real butter, fresh fruit, and premium toasted nuts.

Everything I make is from scratch, including my fondant, sugar paste and modeling chocolate.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Neapolitan Macarons

This was my sweet oldest daughter, Lizzy's last week of Kindergarten, and so I wanted to make one last treat for her awesome teacher, who is retiring now.


I love making macarons, and they are so unique, and hard to find in Utah, so I knew they'd be a special treat.  I made vanilla bean shells, and then filled them with vanilla bean Swiss meringue buttercream, raspberry Swiss meringue buttercream, and whipped chocolate ganache.

I can't believe my oldest is a first grader now!  My middle daughter will be starting Kindergarten this fall, too... so I'll only have one at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment