Gourmet Baked Goods

http://citrusspicebakery.com (801) 923-4117 citrusspicebakery@gmail.com

Custom wedding and party cakes, cupcakes, sugar cookies, and French macarons.

All my products are made to be the most delicious you've ever eaten! Painstakingly tested recipes, innovative baking techniques, and the very best ingredients set them apart. Premium chocolates, Madagascar vanilla beans, real butter, fresh fruit, and premium toasted nuts.

Everything I make is from scratch, including my fondant, sugar paste and modeling chocolate.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Rainbow Confetti Mustache Cake


My sister loved the funfetti box cake as a child. "The one with the dots!" was her annual request. So, I made her a homemade version, using my delicious vanilla buttermilk cake with lots of rainbow sprinkles mixed in.  Frosted with chocolate ganache, with a modeling chocolate rainbow tie dye mustache to decorate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment