Gourmet Baked Goods

http://citrusspicebakery.com (801) 923-4117 citrusspicebakery@gmail.com

Custom wedding and party cakes, cupcakes, sugar cookies, and French macarons.

All my products are made to be the most delicious you've ever eaten! Painstakingly tested recipes, innovative baking techniques, and the very best ingredients set them apart. Premium chocolates, Madagascar vanilla beans, real butter, fresh fruit, and premium toasted nuts.

Everything I make is from scratch, including my fondant, sugar paste and modeling chocolate.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Happy Birthday, Christy!

My husband's sister, Christy, happens to live in the same town as my friend from my last post, and it also happened to be her birthday this week as well.  So, while I was at it, I made her a chocolate cake and we dropped it by.  She is just like all her brothers, sisters, and parents, in that chocolate cake with chocolate frosting is their favorite, and what they always request from me!  This cake has 3 layers of my ultra tender, moist, and rich chocolate cake filled and frosted with deliciously light chocolate Swiss buttercream.  I love Swiss buttercream, because it is so light and fluffy, not too sweet, I can flavor it any flavor in the world, and it melts on the tongue.  Happy birthday, Christy!


No comments:

Post a Comment