Gourmet Baked Goods

http://citrusspicebakery.com (801) 923-4117 citrusspicebakery@gmail.com

Custom wedding and party cakes, cupcakes, sugar cookies, and French macarons.

All my products are made to be the most delicious you've ever eaten! Painstakingly tested recipes, innovative baking techniques, and the very best ingredients set them apart. Premium chocolates, Madagascar vanilla beans, real butter, fresh fruit, and premium toasted nuts.

Everything I make is from scratch, including my fondant, sugar paste and modeling chocolate.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Going on a Mission

My oldest nephew is going on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and he is having a mission farewell party, and I offered to bring the cake!  He requested a raspberry cake.  Missionaries in the LDS church have to wear a white dress shirt and tie at all times, and a black name tag which identifies them as a missionary.  My nephew's invitation to his party was fashioned as a dress shirt and tie, so I thought it would be fun to create a sugar paste version to decorate his cake with!  The cake is raspberry cake filled with white chocolate raspberry mousse, and frosted with raspberry cream cheese frosting.  It is a raspberry lover's dream!


Here's the invitation with the sugar paste version.


I added a nametag, which the invitation did not have.


No comments:

Post a Comment