Gourmet Baked Goods

http://citrusspicebakery.com (801) 923-4117 citrusspicebakery@gmail.com

Custom wedding and party cakes, cupcakes, sugar cookies, and French macarons.

All my products are made to be the most delicious you've ever eaten! Painstakingly tested recipes, innovative baking techniques, and the very best ingredients set them apart. Premium chocolates, Madagascar vanilla beans, real butter, fresh fruit, and premium toasted nuts.

Everything I make is from scratch, including my fondant, sugar paste and modeling chocolate.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Merry Christmas Neighbors!

Every year, I love to make treat plates and take them around to my neighbors!  This year I did 20 treat plates of two different kinds.

The first plate contains vanilla French macarons filled with dark chocolate ganache, milk chocolate almond toffee and a decorated sugar cookie.


 The second plate contains homemade mint hot cocoa mix, homemade marshmallows, and vanilla French macarons filled with vanilla bean Swiss buttercream.


 The marshmallows were fun to make - I had never made them before, but I've been seeing them a lot on other baking blogs.  They end up with a really amazing texture and flavor, and they melt in the hot cocoa really nicely!  Merry Christmas, neighbors!



No comments:

Post a Comment