Gourmet Baked Goods

http://citrusspicebakery.com (801) 923-4117 citrusspicebakery@gmail.com

Custom wedding and party cakes, cupcakes, sugar cookies, and French macarons.

All my products are made to be the most delicious you've ever eaten! Painstakingly tested recipes, innovative baking techniques, and the very best ingredients set them apart. Premium chocolates, Madagascar vanilla beans, real butter, fresh fruit, and premium toasted nuts.

Everything I make is from scratch, including my fondant, sugar paste and modeling chocolate.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Brush Embroidery

Brush embroidery is a beautiful decorating technique used mostly on wedding cakes. I wanted to try it out, and I happened to have a neighbor who was feeling miserable on bedrest with her 3rd pregnancy, so I made her a cake and tried out the technique.  My photography skills are seriously lacking, and I took the picture with my ipad, so the colors look much darker than they actually were.  I was very pleased with the result.  The flavor was simple but delicious white cake with vanilla Swiss meringue buttercream.

No comments:

Post a Comment