Gourmet Baked Goods

http://citrusspicebakery.com (801) 923-4117 citrusspicebakery@gmail.com

Custom wedding and party cakes, cupcakes, sugar cookies, and French macarons.

All my products are made to be the most delicious you've ever eaten! Painstakingly tested recipes, innovative baking techniques, and the very best ingredients set them apart. Premium chocolates, Madagascar vanilla beans, real butter, fresh fruit, and premium toasted nuts.

Everything I make is from scratch, including my fondant, sugar paste and modeling chocolate.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Fashion Inspired Sugar Cookies

I had a fun idea for sugar cookies this week, and had to try it out.


I cut 3-inch square sugar cookies, soft, flaky, and thick, with a hint of almond flavor. Then I made my favorite whipped American buttercream and colored it a beautiful shade of blue. I used a rose tip to pipe the rows of ruffles on, with the top two rows facing the opposite direction, and a piped row of beads separating the two directions of ruffles. Then I added simple sugar paste blossoms with yellow nonpareil centers.


I was so happy with how these came out, and they taste just as delicious as they look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment