Gourmet Baked Goods

http://citrusspicebakery.com (801) 923-4117 citrusspicebakery@gmail.com

Custom wedding and party cakes, cupcakes, sugar cookies, and French macarons.

All my products are made to be the most delicious you've ever eaten! Painstakingly tested recipes, innovative baking techniques, and the very best ingredients set them apart. Premium chocolates, Madagascar vanilla beans, real butter, fresh fruit, and premium toasted nuts.

Everything I make is from scratch, including my fondant, sugar paste and modeling chocolate.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year!

It was Chinese New Year last Sunday, which I knew about because my husband served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Taiwan.  I decided to make some Chinese New Year cupcakes.  Chinese New Year colors are red and gold, so I went with red velvet cupcakes, coconut Swiss buttercream, and gold sugar sprinkles.  I made red sugar paste tiles and hand painted them with the Chinese characters for "life," "luck," "peace," and "prosperity."  When the tiles were dry, I placed them on the cupcakes.  They were so festive and delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment