Gourmet Baked Goods

http://citrusspicebakery.com (801) 923-4117 citrusspicebakery@gmail.com

Custom wedding and party cakes, cupcakes, sugar cookies, and French macarons.

All my products are made to be the most delicious you've ever eaten! Painstakingly tested recipes, innovative baking techniques, and the very best ingredients set them apart. Premium chocolates, Madagascar vanilla beans, real butter, fresh fruit, and premium toasted nuts.

Everything I make is from scratch, including my fondant, sugar paste and modeling chocolate.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Vanilla Macarons

French Macarons are just so wonderful.  They have a delicate, crisp crust on the outside that dissolves in your mouth when you bite it, leaving way to a soft, slightly chewy inside, and then the wonderful buttercream filling in the center, so creamy and wonderful!  The macaron is an experience of amazing textures and flavors unlike any other cookie.  I love making macarons!  They are so fun, because they can be made in any flavor and color.  They are just tiny, perfect little gems!  I made chocolate, raspberry, and vanilla macarons for wedding favors for my mom's wedding back in May, and they came out so fun!  Today I just did basic vanilla macarons.  They are so wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment