Gourmet Baked Goods

http://citrusspicebakery.com (801) 923-4117 citrusspicebakery@gmail.com

Custom wedding and party cakes, cupcakes, sugar cookies, and French macarons.

All my products are made to be the most delicious you've ever eaten! Painstakingly tested recipes, innovative baking techniques, and the very best ingredients set them apart. Premium chocolates, Madagascar vanilla beans, real butter, fresh fruit, and premium toasted nuts.

Everything I make is from scratch, including my fondant, sugar paste and modeling chocolate.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Napoleon

My step dad snapped his Achilles' tendon playing frisbee, so I made him a treat. He is from Germany, and loves European pastries, so I chose a Napoleon. 


Four layers of flaky, homemade puff pastry, filled with vanilla bean pastry cream, glazed with chocolate ganache and a white chocolate drizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment